Capital Venture Consulting is an emerging financial boutique focused on startups with over 40 startups in portfolio and 6 Mln collected in fundraising activities for its clients.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a venture capital analyst to join the firm from September 2021. The length is minimum 6 months. A full-time offer may be available at the end of the internship.
Full time offers are also available for experienced candidates.
· Building financial models for startups and M&A transactions
· Building information memorandum/pitch deck
· Interacting with Clients and Investors (be ready to talk with clients on a daily basis)
· Performing industry reports
· Startup scouting to propose new investment targets
· Conducting company analysis and due diligence
· Participating to startup events and conferences
· Bachelor degree or Master Degree. We are looking for people who are able to continue after 6 months of internship or that can start immediately full time.
· Good competencies using the Microsoft Office package (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
· You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
· Great attention to details
· You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
· You are team oriented and ambitious
· You speak English and Italian fluently
At the end of the internship you will have developed the following competencies:
– Build a financial model for valuation, M&A and similar
– Build startup pitch and information memorandum for VC and PE
– Knowledge about the startup industry and methodology
– Knowledge about how Venture Capital and Private Equity deals work
– Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skillset
Time: The Job position is full time (9am – 6pm) Monday to Friday.
Wage: To be evaluated based on the competencies of the candidate
Plus: The internship is valid to obtain 6 extra CFU as extra-activity
Where: Rome, Italy (remote working can be an option for few months)
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org – in the email explain why you want to apply to this job and if you want to start with internship or full time.