Internship Venture Capital Analyst
Capital Venture Consulting is one of the main financial boutique focused on startups with over 50startups in portfolio and 15Mln collected in fundraising activities for its clients.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a venture capital analyst to join the firm from june 2023. The length is minimum 3 months. A full-time offer may be available at the end of the internship.
· Building financial models for startups and M&A transactions
· Building information memorandum/pitch deck
· Interacting with Clients and Investors (be ready to talk with clients on a daily basis)
· Performing industry reports
· Startup scouting to propose new investment targets
· Conducting company analysis and due diligence
· Participating to startup events and conferences
· Bachelor and/or Master Degree
· Good competencies in realizing PowerPoint Presentation
· Good competencies in realizing financial models on Excel
· You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
· You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
· Great attention to details
· You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
· You are team oriented and ambitious
· You speak English and Italian fluently
At the end of the internship you will have developed the following competencies:
– Build a financial model for valuation, M&A and similar
– Build startup pitch and information memorandum for VC and PE
– Knowledge about the startup industry and methodology
– Knowledge about how Venture Capital and Private Equity deals work
– Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skillset
Time: The Job position is full time (9am – 6pm) Monday to Friday.
Wage: To be evaluated based on the competencies of the candidate
Plus: The internship is valid to obtain 6 extra CFU as extra-activity
Where: Rome or Remote
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org – in the email explain why you want to apply to this job and the preferred lenght 3 or 6 months.